This machine is used to deoxidize the fruit juice before mulberry canning, and the juice after deoxidation is easy to preserve and keep fresh.
Fruit and vegetable juices contain a certain amount of oxygen, including the gas contained in the fruit itself and the Gas mixed in during homogenization operation. Usually, these gases in the fruit and vegetable juice are removed in time by the vacuum degassing method to prevent the nutrients in the fruit and vegetable juice from continuing to oxidize, reduce the density difference between the pulp particles and the juice, reduce foaming during filling and sterilization, and packaging during tinplate cans Corrosion to the inner wall of the tank, etc., thereby prolonging the storage period of fruit and vegetable juice.
TQ type vacuum deaerator is made of fine polished stainless steel material and edible rubber for all parts in contact with fruit and vegetable juice. TQ type is mainly made of body, It is composed of top cover, nozzle, control valve, sight hole, air release device, vacuum pump, gas separator, etc.
The vacuum degasser is a spray type. When using it, just turn on the matching vacuum pump (the pump is used in accordance with the instructions) to extract the gas from the body. At the same time, the fruit and vegetable juice is fed when its own vacuum degree reaches (-0.0906MPa). When the fruit and vegetable juice inhaler body passes through the nozzle, it sprays downwards and falls into a container with a certain degree of vacuum. The fruit and vegetable juice is about 85~ 90% of the gas is sucked away. The degassed fruit and vegetable juice flow is collected at the bottom, and is transported from the discharge pipe to the next process by the screw pump. In order to maintain the balance between the amount of degassed fruit and vegetable juice and the discharge volume of the screw pump in the upper and lower processes, the feed port has a valve to control the feeding speed. The screw pump is equipped with stepless speed regulation to control the discharge flow. The liquid is generally half of the sight can. As long as the vacuum is maintained and the feeding and discharging speed is balanced, continuous production can be achieved. The circulating water tank contains a certain volume of water, and its function is to accept the gas mixed with a small amount of water from the water ring pump. The water stays in the container and the gas escapes. The other is to provide circulating cooling water to the water ring pump. , The water temperature of the circulating water tank should not exceed 30℃. If the water temperature is too high, the vacuum will be affected.
The degassing effect of the deaerator is affected by factors such as vacuum degree, fruit and vegetable juice temperature, fruit and vegetable juice spray surface area and degassing time. In order to fully degas, the vacuum degree of most vacuum equipment is maintained at -0.0906~-0.0986MPa (680~740mmHg), and it is generally heated not to exceed 30~40℃. The temperature of fruit and vegetable juice is 3~5℃ higher than the temperature under the corresponding pressure. Otherwise, secondary condensed water will be generated from auxiliary materials such as syrup and water in the fruit and vegetable juice after the ingredients are taken away, thereby achieving a concentration effect. If the temperature of the fruit and vegetable juice exceeds 40oC, a thermal deaerator can be used. In order to expand the surface area per unit volume of fruit and vegetable juice, it is generally made to form a film or mist in the deaerator. The length of the degassing time depends on the structure of the degassing device.
3, Installation, operation and maintenance
1. The machine must be installed horizontally and fixed with anchor screws.
2. Tighten the bolts of the whole machine, connect the relevant pipes, and connect the feed port with the discharge port of the previous process , The discharge port is connected with the screw pump.
3. Clean the inside and outside of the whole machine, keep it clean, and close the vent.
4. After adding clean water to the circulating water tank to 2/3, turn on the power of the water circulating vacuum pump to make the vacuum pump work.
5. Check the vacuum pressure gauge to see if the vacuum is maintained between -0.0906~-0.0986MPa. If the specified value is not reached, you should look for it If the leaking place is normal, it can be fed to degas the fruit and vegetable juice.
6. When the material in the cylinder reaches half of the sight hole, the screw pump can be turned on to discharge the material. In order to ensure a balanced feeding and discharging speed, the screw pump is equipped with stepless speed regulation to control the discharge flow. As long as the vacuum is maintained and the feeding and discharging speed is balanced, continuous feeding and discharging production can be achieved.
7. When shutting down, turn off the water circulation vacuum pump, stop vacuuming, and open the vent to break the vacuum in the cylinder, and wait until the screw pump is completely discharged Turn off the power supply of the screw pump after filling the liquid.
8. After each shift, open the door and clean the machine.
4, Precautions for use
1. Before each use, open the top cover and clean the body with hot water or sodium hydroxide solution.
2. Keep all sealed parts in good condition when using, and there should be no air leakage.
3. Check the vacuum gauge frequently to keep it accurate.
4. When overhauling, pay attention to the direction of the nozzle of the nozzle device of the machine, and do not install it in the wrong direction.
2, Structure and principle