1. Sugar dissolving system
1. First add a certain amount of pure water to the sugar dissolving tank through an external device, and the heating terminal is connected to the power supply to heat, so that the pure water is heated to 100℃, and start the motor for stirring at the same time;
2. Put the sucrose into the sugar dissolving tank through manual operation to dissolve the sucrose in pure water;
3. After the sucrose is dissolved, you can open valve 1 under the sugar dissolving tank to make the sugar juice flow into the beverage pump, and then open valve 2 to start the beverage The pump makes it work. Under the action of the centrifugal force of the beverage pump, the sugar juice is fully filtered through the double filter and flows into the sugar permeation system separately;
Electric heating mixing tank
The machine is mainly composed of tank body, mixing reducer, mixing shaft, mixing blade, adjusting feet, insulation layer, discharge port And other important parts. Its main working principle: add water or heat transfer oil from the filler port (until the liquid can be seen from the audition), add material or pure water to the tank (dry burning is prohibited), turn on the electric heating rod power supply, and the reducer drives the stirring shaft Rotate to mix the materials evenly. The machine is made of stainless steel as a whole, with simple structure and convenient operation. The storage volume can be designed according to customer requirements, and it can also be set with a half-open door or a side-by-side door.
4, Use and maintenance
1. Before use, place the machine horizontally, and then check whether the connection part of the machine is tight;
2. Clean the inside and outside of the tank, connect the feed inlet to the juice outlet of the related equipment, install a control valve at the outlet and connect to the next process ;
3. Turn on the power of the reducer, check whether the rotation direction of the mixing shaft is consistent with the direction indicator, and run idling for two minutes to confirm that the machine is running Normally, there is no abnormal sound, then cut off the power supply of the reducer;
4. Close the discharge port valve, and then flow the material liquid from the feed port into the tank.
5. When the material liquid reaches a certain height (calculated according to the proportion of auxiliary materials that need to be added, and it is required that the total height after adding auxiliary materials does not exceed the height of the tank 4/5), stop the feeding liquid, open the door cover and add the specified auxiliary materials;
6. Run the reducer, rotate the stirring shaft, and mix the liquid.
7. When mixing the blade mixture, if there is no obvious distinction between the auxiliary materials and the material liquid, the power supply of the reducer can be cut off;
8. Open the discharge port valve to discharge the material liquid.
9. When cleaning the mixing tank, remove the tank’s inlet and outlet connections, close the discharge control valve, and supplement from the inlet When clean water reaches 4/5 of the tank height, turn on the power of the reducer for mixed cleaning. You can also manually open the tank cover with a brush when the power of the reducer is cut off. After cleaning, open the discharge control valve to discharge the sewage. After the sewage is discharged, close the discharge control valve, and then enter the clean water for cleaning. It can be cleaned by repeating it several times. After zhi, wipe off the remaining water stains with a clean cloth.
10. Regularly check the lubrication of the reducer and replace the lubricating oil. (See the manual of the reducer for the operation method)
11. When the mixing tank is not used for a long time, be sure to clean the inside and outside of the tank to keep it dry and clean.
This machine is suitable for the deployment of fluid materials in the fields of food, beverage, pharmacy, dairy, daily chemicals, and biological engineering.
2. Components and working principle
Electric heating vacuum extraction tank
1. Overview Vacuum extraction tank has the advantages of energy saving, noise reduction, corrosion resistance, strong production capacity, convenient cleaning, etc. It is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, food, Industrial sectors such as chemicals and beverages are used as necessary equipment for heating, cooling, heat preservation, sterilization treatment or storage of slurry in the leaching materials.
2. Components and working principle
The machine is mainly composed of upper cover, cylinder, insulation layer, adjusting feet, electric heating rod, extraction blue, vacuum pump, water tank and other important parts .
Its main working principle: add water or heat transfer oil from the fuel filler (until the liquid can be seen from the audition glasses), fill the water tank with water; open The upper lid locks the switch, the rotating bracket moves the upper lid to one side, lifts the extraction blue, fills the material into the tank, adds the sugar solution, the sugar solution silently enters the extraction blue, and then stops adding the sugar solution; replace the upper cover Move to the top of the cylinder, lock the switch, and close the sugar liquid valve; start the vacuum pump and electric heating to work.
3, Use and maintenance
1. The machine must be installed horizontally and fixed with anchor screws.
2. Tighten all bolts on the whole machine. Clean the inside and outside of the whole machine to keep it clean.
3. Turn on the vacuum pump and check whether the rotation direction of the pump shaft is consistent with the rotation direction indicator.
4. Before feeding, turn on the vacuum pump and run for a period of time to check whether the pressure of the negative pressure gauge is stable and there is no air leakage.
5. There is no air leakage, turn off the vacuum pump, open the vent valve, open the tank lid, take out the basket, and put the materials in the basket. Put the basket into the tube, and transfer the sugar liquid into the tube until the sugar liquid is immersed in the material.
6. Turn on the vacuum pump to draw a vacuum, and connect the heating terminal to the power supply for heating.
7. After a period of time, turn off the power, turn off the vacuum pump, turn on the bleed valve, and open the tank lid after cooling to take out the materials.
8. After use, be sure to clean the inside and outside of the whole machine to keep it clean.
9. Frequently check whether the vacuum pump is overloaded and heats up. If you find any defects, you must contact the maintenance personnel.